Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: Bank Of Maharastra published Job notification For Generalist Officer Scale-II, III posts to hire candidates and invited online applications.
who candidates want to join Bank Of Maharastra as a Generalist Officer Scale-II, III Post to ensure your eligibility criteria for the desired post and read Detailed Notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
Information regarding this vacancy including eligibility criteria and application form detail is given here in this article.
The candidate who wants to apply for this exam must ensure the last date, exam date, and fee payment date and done before the last date. the all-important date is given below.
- Start Date of Online Application: 11/12/2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 31/12/2019
- Last Date For Payment Online: 31/12/2019
- Exam Date: Published Soon
- Admit Card Download From Published Soon
- General / OBC/EWS: 1180/-
- SC /ST: 118/-
- PH: Nil
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online before the Last date of online application.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Cash at Rajasthan Emitra, Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking only.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment Eligibility Detail
1.Post Name: Generalist Officer Scale-II
- Total Vacancy: 200
- Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019): 35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks in All Semester / Year with 2 Yrs. Experience.
2.Post Name: Generalist Officer Scale III
- Total Vacancy: 100
- Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019): 38 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks in All Semester / Year with 5 Yrs. Experience.