Name of the Exam: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Shar Recruitment
Notification Issued Date: 23 November 2019
ISRO Recruitment 2020
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Shar is invited online applications for the Post of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Library Assistant ‘A’ and other various posts.
the candidates who want to join the Indian Space Research Organisation in Various types of posts like Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Library Assistant ‘A’ and other various posts.
who want to apply for this exam must ensure eligibility criteria for the desired post and read Detailed Notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
Information regarding ISRO Recruitment 2020 exam including eligibility criteria, application form detail, exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates are given here in this article.
The candidate who wants to apply for this exam must ensure the last date, exam date, and fee payment date and done before the last date. the all-important date is given below.
|Date of start apply online application||23 November 2019|
|Last Date of apply online application||13 December 2019|
|Last date for deposit fee||14 December 2019|
|Download Admit card from||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: 100/-
Note: Exam Fee Payment accepted through Credit/Debit card, Net banking, cash deposit mode only.
- Min Age: 18 Year
- Max Age: 35 Year
Note: For age relaxation detail see official notification link is given below in important link section.
ISRO Recruitment 2020 eligibility Details
The candidate must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria before registering online.
1. Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with
Certification in Boiler Operations.
- Candidates Diploma in Related Trade From a Recognized University/ Institute.
2. Fine Arts (Photography)
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts (Photography) 3 Years Duration
3. MPC (Physics)
- B.Sc. (MPC) with Physics as Main and Mathematics & Chemistry as Ancillary Subjects
4. Computer Science
- B.Sc. with Computer Science as Main Subject
5. Library Assistant ‘A’
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science or Equivalent
ISRO 2020 vacancy Details
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post|
|18||Computer Science and Engineering||3|
|19||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||5|
|20||Electronics and Communication Engineering||5|
|21||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||2|
|23||Mechanical Engineering with|
Certification in Boiler Operations
|24||Fine Arts (Photography)||1|
|27||Library Assistant ‘A’||1|
ISRO 2020 Important Links