Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Defense (Navy) – Naval Dockyard apprentices school, Vishakhapatnam published Enrollment notification for Training to candidates and invited online applications for the Apprenticeship designated trades.
who candidates want to join naval dockyard Visakhapatnam as an apprentice. To ensure your eligibility criteria for the desired trade and read Detailed Notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
Information regarding this training including eligibility criteria and application form detail is given here in this article.
The candidate who wants to apply for this training must ensure the last date, exam date, and fee payment date and done before the last date. the all-important date is given below.
- Start of Online Application: November 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/12/2019
- Exam Date: 29/01/2020
- Result Declared: 31/01/2020
- Rs. 0/- No Application Fees for the All Category Male / Female Candidates Can Only Apply to Fill the Online Registration Form.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications & NO processing fee online Before the Last date of online application.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2020)
- General / OBC: 01-04-1999 to 01-04-2006
- SC / ST: 01-04-1994 to 01-04-2006
- Son/Daughter of naval civilian/ Defence Employee: 2 years subject to the approval of IHQ/ MoD (Navy)
Note: For Age relaxation, important notice sees official notification PDF.
- Eligibility: Class 10 Passed with 50% marks and 2 Year ITI Certificated with 65% marks in Related Trade / Stream.
- ITI Passed in related trade.
|Apprenticeship Designated Trades||Relevant ITI Trades||Total Post|
|Electronics Mechanic||Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)||32|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||15|
|Painter (General)||Painter (General)||15|
|R & A/C Mechanic||R & A/C Mechanic||19|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Welder (Gas & Electric)||23|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||Mechanic (Diesel)||14|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Sheet Metal Worker||29|
A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and a half (1½) marks. Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
The interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in the respective trade. Candidates finally selected in the interview will have to undergo a medical examination.
The written examination and interview schedule is as follows: –
(a) The written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg)– 29 Jan 2020 AM
(b) Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg) – 31 Jan 2020 PM
(c) Schedule for Date of Interview and Medical Exams are as follows:-
|Designated Trade||Interview Date of ||Medical Date of Exam|
|Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic||03 Feb 20||04 – 15 Feb 20|
|Painter (General), Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker||04 Feb 20||04 – 15 Feb 20|
|Fitter, R & AC Mechanic, Mechanic (Diesel)||05 Feb 20||04 – 15 Feb 20|
|Machinist, Foundryman, Pipe Fitter||06 Feb 20||04 – 15 Feb 20|