PGCIL Recruitment 2020: POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED published Job notification to hire candidates and invited online applications for the Post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil).
who candidates want to join Power Grid as a Diploma Trainee To ensure your eligibility criteria for the desired post and read Detailed Notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
Information regarding this Job including eligibility criteria and application form detail is given here in this article.
The candidate who wants to apply for this exam must ensure the last date, exam date, and fee payment date and done before the last date. the all-important date is given below.
- Start Date of Online Application: 26/11/2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 16/12/2019
- Last Date Payment of Exam Fees: 16/12/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available From: Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Exam Fee Payment accepted through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, E-Challan mode only.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications & processing fee online Before the Last date of online application.
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Qualification: Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST.
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Age (As on 16-12-2019): 27 years for General/EWS, 30 years for OBC(NCL), 32 years for SC/ST.
2.Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Qualification: Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Discipline: Civil Engineering
- Age (As on 16-12-2019): 27 years for General/ST/EWS 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC
Note: For Age Relaxation in various category see the official notification.
PGCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post ID||Name Of the Post||Total no. of Post|
|05||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
|06||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||65|
1. Selection procedure: Only a Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
2. Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
(a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120
questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
(b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension,
quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
Qualifying criteria in Written Test:
|Vacancy ||Qualifying criteria in Written Test|
|Unreserved ||Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I &|
|Reserved ||Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I &|
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Note: Candidates have to download their Admit Cards through our application portal. Admit Card will not be sent by Post.